Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 euro Dunnes in the Sunday Indo

Options
  • 29-05-2018 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi
    So I bought the Sunday Indo and no 10 off voucher? did this happen anyone else, I think the page was removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,321 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

it came in the extra magazine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Probably nicked. There was a messup with the sunday world last time and many did not have them, so I would say they were extra careful.

I saw people on facebook saying some managers in rival supermarkets tell staff to remove them, which I do not believe for a second.

Where did you get it, do you think it is likely it could be nicked? I am shocked they do not put them behind the counter in my newsagent. I always make sure to check it is inside.

I would want a full refund from where ever I bought it -its the only reason I buy these rags, so little different to me than buying a gift voucher in tesco and finding it does not work. Or buying something light in a box, say vanilla pods, and finding they were robbed when I got home. (i.e. not immediately obvious like other stolen items)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 newbe64

Yes Id say it was taken

There was no 'extra magazine' with my paper

so annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The voucher is on a loose A4 sheet. I would imagine many would just nick that. The magazine would well have been kept behind the counter and they forgot to give it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 newbe64

Ya maybe, next time I'm in I will let them know!
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement