Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sources for Irish hotel deals?

Options
  • 29-05-2018 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I'd appreciate hearing how people find hotel deals within Ireland. Are there any websites, brochures or newspapers that people use? I'm trying to sort out a couple of days here and there over the summer and autumn. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

We've had a couple of nice weekends from Groupon, heard some good feedback from https://www.todayfmbreaks.com/ as well.

Not sure you'll find many 'deals' during high season though?

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Got some nice deals on pigsback.com in last few years

• Registered Users Posts: 25,391 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Back page of the Irish Times and page 2 of the Indo are where a lot of hotels advertise deals but they're typically midweek breaks aimed at filling rooms in the off season. The secondary schools are about to break for the summer (state exams start on Wed June 6th) so don't expect any major deals between now and September.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread closed by me.

~ I've closed similar threads before.
    ~ We have 'a' sticky thread with all links, tips etc that provides all information for this query.
    ~ Please also check our forum charter. Our forum posters are not travel agents to repeatedly provide links that have already been posted and linked in aforementioned sticky thread.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement