Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could someone reboot the server? ;-). Boards is crawling!

Options
  • 28-05-2018 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

They’re too busy riding.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dude_abided

No fùck off. Hamster is dying, new one still being trained.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Crawling with what? Fleas? Spiders? Mice?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Dey see me crawlin'... Dey hatin'...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

I've felt this way before,
    So insecure...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,984 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Off selling our data to Russia i assume.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Off selling our data to Russia i assume.
    Russia doesn't have to buy data, silly. Russia take data.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Deleting all the referendum re-reg accounts I'm guessing....now that they've dispanded their social media teams in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

TomOnBoard wrote: »

Stop viewing/posting in After Hours.
    Too many people here.

Instead go into Politics Cafe, JohnnyFlash is lonely in there on his own. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Must be all the GDPR requests to remove users data.

I wonder how that works, can people now demand deleting all their posts historically ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Russia doesn't have to buy data, silly. Russia take data.

You’re doing it wrong.

In Soviet Russia data sell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

This was posted originally as the system was very slow. It's fine now, so this thread can be closed. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    This was posted originally as the system was very slow. It's fine now, so this thread can be closed. Thanks.

Perhaps it was your own system crawling..... maybe my key logging software worked and I am now slowly becoming you online :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kimbot wrote: »
    Perhaps it was your own system crawling..... maybe my key logging software worked and I am now slowly becoming you online :pac:

Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Was looking up my Youtube Search History the other day for something I had previously watched but couldn't find, and in it was loads and loads of Songs that I don't remember watching. And slowly it started to dawn on me that all these Songs looked familiar... seemed familiar... And then I started getting a chilly feeling ... when I realized they were in fact all Songs I had presumably looked at / clicked-into from the Boards Choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons Thread! :eek::o:eek: Was a bit freaked-out to actually see like, that a different Site Youtube had my activity so-easily-acquired so-perfectly-collated when it was another Site Boards that I was on! :D :eek:

Advertisement