Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

High miles but thinking of buying

Options
  • 28-05-2018 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Looking at a van onndone deal, 2012 Renault traffic in very good nick. Was on for 4900 but can possibility get for 3.5k New test and in good order.

There is 170k miles on it. Full service history but wrecking my head to buy it or not. I know they csm give gear box and injector problems however is there a way to check the injectors if I go to look at it. If there was no service history, I wouldn't even look at it but thinking maybe I could get about 4 years out of it seeing its been well looked after.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

theres some 2010-2011 sprinters and transits for that kind of money which are much stronger and better buys. 170k miles wouldn't scare me in a merc or ford, in a Renault its a dice roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

theres some 2010-2011 sprinters and transits for that kind of money which are much stronger and better buys. 170k miles wouldn't scare me in a merc or ford, in a Renault its a dice roll.

Love the transits but they rust bad

Advertisement