Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charcoal BBQ

Options
  • 28-05-2018 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Looking into getting one soon but trying to see what’s the best one on offer to get. Got a cheapy one last time hat just lasted the summer. If anyone had any recommendations would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

kod12 wrote: »
    Looking into getting one soon but trying to see what’s the best one on offer to get. Got a cheapy one last time hat just lasted the summer. If anyone had any recommendations would be great

I got the Outback Comet (it's very red!) the other day. €139 in Argos but €101 in Homebase. It's a kettle bbq and having used it a few times I'm happy with it. Same style as the Weber ones but I couldn't see a reason to spend an additional €225 for the Weber especially when Homebase had them side by side.

Bought a €30 one from Homestore a few weeks ago and it made me want to buy a decent one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I think the most important feature is an adjustable grill height. It makes a big difference. Even some of the expensive Weber bbqs don't have this

Advertisement