Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert

Options
  • 27-05-2018 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Did you do any study in the month since you last posted about this?
    You've got to help yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Limah123

spurious wrote: »
    Did you do any study in the month since you last posted about this?
    You've got to help yourself.

Ye I have been doing little chunks but I just feel like it’s not good enough...I’ve been focusing more on my strongest subjects

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Enroll in a PLC in the area your interested in taking a degree in.
    You’ll just be one year behind everyone else then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Limah123

splinter65 wrote: »
    Enroll in a PLC in the area your interested in taking a degree in.
    You’ll just be one year behind everyone else then.

I’m just going to repeat I don’t mind doing so because I only just turned 17 so next yr I’ll be 18

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What will you change for next year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 vithit

Don’t have such a defeatist attitude man. I only studied about 2 hours a night from the beginning of May & have been studying 6 hours a day since I got off school last Thursday. You’d be amazed by how much you can fit in everyday. You still have 9 days until it starts. Just go absolutely “balls to the wall” & you might just surprise yourself. But don’t just go “a feck it too late now, why bother?”

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 28,838 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

What a truly dreadful system, op, do a little study for the exams, but don't kill yourself, there's always other options in life, maybe repeating is one of them, even though I wouldn't recommend it. Best of luck

Advertisement