Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MERF 3.2 advance programmable mosfet

Options
  • 27-05-2018 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I have for sale MERF 3.2 advance programmable mosfet. €35
    Mosfet is working perfectly only used few times. It is coming are coming with all the installation parts included as in a new unit only box is missing.
    They are great AEG controllers that can be used without modification to a an AEG wiring. You can chose between 2 instalation modes - with modification of the wiring and withoust. In order to get full benefits of this mosfet modification is recomended.
    Main features are:
    • Mosfet with active brake
    • Full ROF control
    • Burst Mode - Adjustable from 2 - 10 rounds
    • Li-po battery protection
    • Configurable fire selector

Full specification of those units can be seen under following link:
    https://gatee.eu/products/programmable/merf-32
    Another briliant thing is that this unit can be used/share between few AEG's. If you own 2 ore more AEG's you can modify instalation in all of them (or not - in simple mode) and then just plug in unit in to AEG that you are planing to use on the day of the skirmish.
    I will add printed instalation and user manual.
    I will take cash or paypal. I will post if required

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Offer €25 posted or do you need anything as a trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Real_Greg

Thanks for an offer but mosfet have been sold on facebook.

Advertisement