Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 27-05-2018 12:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

Well is it running to new timetable or the old one?
    Dont want to miss regular bus in morning
    Heard drivers talking about it yesterday, some type of non compliance was in the works

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Well is it running to new timetable or the old one?
    Dont want to miss regular bus in morning
    Heard drivers talking about it yesterday, some type of non compliance was in the works

New timetable

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I don't notice any difference in terms of midweek frequency? Does anyone know what the changes are? I can't seem to find the old timetable to compare

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I'm guessing it's an operational change in the background - like running time or roster or board or something. Usually can provide the more 'reliable' service that is advertised.

I'd have thought they'd be highlighting a frequency change to a major route more clearly if there was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Kyleboy

dfx- wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's an operational change in the background - like running time or roster or board or something. Usually can provide the more 'reliable' service that is advertised.

I'd have thought they'd be highlighting a frequency change to a major route more clearly if there was one.

Nothing to do with running a more reliable service, it's to do with £££, less buses on the road now so big bonus for the bosses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Lord Glentoran

Well, if I had Scorching Hemorrhoids, I’d want to get off the bus quickly as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭dublinbuster

New bill is poor, very badly set up, unrealistic times, expect disruption to service, anyway will be getting a new and improved bill come October, so you will have to suffer it until then

New bill is poor, very badly set up, unrealistic times, expect disruption to service, anyway will be getting a new and improved bill come October, so you will have to suffer it until then

How will the new bill be improved?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

I heard a rumour , the plan is to introduce 24 hour services on 3 routes in october as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

thomasj wrote: »
    I heard a rumour , the plan is to introduce 24 hour services on 3 routes in october as well.

This will tie in with the surplus buses and drivers coming from the launch of Go Ahead.

• Advertisement

Kyleboy wrote: »
    How will the new bill be improved?

It cant be any worse

It cant be any worse

Are you taking about both bills or one in particular?

Kyleboy wrote: »
    Are you taking about both bills or one in particular?

Sorry i meant which bill couldn't be any worse the bray or donnybrook bill?

Advertisement