Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Advice

Options
  • 27-05-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've tried a couple of vaoes from my local vape shop. They both leaked and just didn't work out for me. Both cost around 60 euro.

I only use the vape one night a week. The rest of the time I don't use it. Does this affect its performance in any way?

I'd like to invest in a good quality vape that will last and won't leak.

Any suggestions? Not really sure where to start given the plethora of options.

All I want is something that is simple, good quality, decent enough battery (only has to be able to last for a night) and produces lots of vape.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

I have the eGo AOI box myself. Similar to yourself. Only use it one night a week. Very easy to use and shouldn't leak as long as you don't overfill it. When it's charged up it produces a lot of cloud.

If you're getting it, buy the 0.5 coils on Amazon. Much better airflow and don't burn out as quick.

Advertisement