Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you look at Boards.ie

Options
  • 27-05-2018 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Yes, I'm an oldie (very) and I enjoy 'Oulwans 'n' Oulfellas' but that doesn't mean that I come here that often,

So how often do you come to boards.ie and do you come here every time?

Me: maybe once a week, if I remember or have nothing else to do.

And what are your 3 most favourite forums?

Mine: Motorhomes and Campers, Accommodation and Property and Legal Discussions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'll have it open most of the time if I'm having a sit down.

The My Forums tab is handy to keep an eye on subjects of interest to me. Nature & Wildlife, Consumer Issues, Angling and O n O.

I pop in to After Hours for a laugh or if there is the (very occasional) decent debate on something.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,055 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I also have a quick look at 'My Forums' to see if there is anything my modfulness should be taking note of. There isn't usually, but I have a look at O&O and see if I can make a stab at the quiz. I usually can't. I have a look at a couple of the forums in Home & Garden, usually gardening, and see what is happening in Politics though I don't often contribute. Otherwise I follow anything that catches my attention on the front page. Like Srameen, if I sit down I generally have a quick look at Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

Me - I'd be a daily communicant (when not in the clutches of the medics).

O 'n' O seems to have slunk up to the top of my hit parade. Outside of that the Music - opera and classical - threads are important to me.

Sport is something I enjoy too, probably in the order rugby, golf, tennis and athletics. I share Srameen's interest in angling - trout fly-fishing mostly (although inactive at the moment).

Having said that - I can pop up anywhere - cave garancafan.

Advertisement