Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear TWD | Season 4 | Episode 7 | The Wrong Side...[AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 27-05-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4

Episode 7 - "The Wrong Side of Where You Are Now""

Airdate - June 3rd on AMC at 9/8c | June 11th on AMC UK at 9PM

Madison's decision to help an adversary has unintended consequences; John Dorie's life hangs in the balance.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 2 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    50%
    Rosie Rant 1 vote
    50%
    Hande hoche! 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Went searching for new episode :(

Lesson learned, read the OP fully :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Unearthly wrote: »
    Went searching for new episode :(

Lesson learned, read the OP fully :D

Same! It was even underlined for us lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

Spent ages looking for this episode. You should have said in the OP that it didn't air until June 3rd and underlined it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,302 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Should have checked this thread before I tried three or four different streaming sites. Thought we'd hit mid season already.

Bank Holiday in States last weekend I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I literally underlined the air-date as there is a short break this week :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

Ok. I've been enjoying FWD so far. I did have a few beers in me last night when I was watching so maybe that's it. Was this episode all over the place or was it just me? On a better note, John dory is alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Poor episode hopefully after next weeks mid season finale it kicks on and improves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

There was a whiff of walking dead at the start with the gun shootout but at least a partially important character died and not all extras

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cylor

Most episodes this season have been ok so far, but this one took such a nosedive in terms of writing, it's so infuriating :mad:

Nick and Alicia just sat there and waited for the walkers to swarm the car. WTF? The car works and they had plenty of time! Could at least tried to lead some of the walkers away, or at least move your ass!

The opening gunfight was atrocious (catching up with TWD?), in particular the exchange between Alicia (who had a grenade launcher!) and some random Vulture dude...almost like...

Advertisement