Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer

Options
  • 26-05-2018 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Drummer .
    looking for serious ambitious band.
    all pro gear and transport.
    willing to travel for the right band.
    own transport.
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pete Murphy

solidcrew wrote: »
    Drummer .
    own transport.
    cheers.

How's it going man. Just so happens I have an original band, we need a good drummer and we couldn't be more ambitious. Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 olynott

solidcrew wrote: »
    Drummer .
    own transport.
    cheers.

Hi
    I'm starting a alternative/rock band and I loved you profile. I'm interested in you as a candidate to join my band if you could get back to me when you're available
    Thanks Olivia

• Registered Users Posts: 18 norman5601

Black Pig are looking for Enthusiastic Drummer required for Rock band. All original material . Seasoned musician's with 100% dedication to band. Must have COMMITMENT and attend rehearsal . Massive opportunity for recording and up and coming Tour of Ireland with 2 NAMED U.K. Rock band. All styles welcome. We are based in Drogheda and Longford but rehears in Slane at the moment so a wide area is covered

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bowgate66

Howdy Dublin Originals band Diablo Dc new single just out 1 week 12k in spotify downloads. We are holding 2nd round of auditions this Thursday let us know if you want a spot
    cheers
    Diablo Dc

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bowgate66

Howdy Diablo Dc urgently require drummer gigs booked auditions this Thursday contact us for more details
    cheers
    Diablo Dc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 norman5601

Black Pig are looking for Enthusiastic Drummer. All original material .
    Seasoned musician's with 100% dedication to the band.
    Massive opportunity for recording and up and coming Tour of Ireland with 2 NAMED U.K. Rock band and possibly a lot more.
    This is a real opportunity for a shot at something big. We have a set which is expanding all the time with new material been added regularly.
    Rehearsals take place once a week at present but will increase with the new drummer.
    The ideal candidate MUST have COMMITMENT and attend rehearsal and would need to have his/herown transport but this will not be the deciding factor. All styles welcome.
    We are based in Drogheda and Longford but rehears in Slane at the moment so a wide area is covered.

Advertisement