Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge premium renewal help

Options
  • 26-05-2018 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Got my renewal premium quote yesterday from liberty. €3056.62

I bumped into the back of someone last year and they claimed. My premium has doubled. I need to renew in 3 weeks. Does anybody know where I might get a cheaper quote they have put me back down to 2 years no claims bonus scale. Ive checked its4women but not a whole lot less.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

You won't. No other insurer will take you on with an open claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

As above, is the claim is still open you are pretty much stuck. If it's closed then all you can do is contact every insurer in the sticky. Most won't quote if there is a claim in the last 3/5 years but all you can do is try.

Also, have you tried calling Liberty? Quite often when you talk to them you will be able to get a discount of some kind

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Went on to quote me.ie and got quote for 1500 with axa lady first

Advertisement