Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star SA80 L85A2 with extras

Options
  • 26-05-2018 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Really nice Star SA80 (L85A2) with lots of extras.
    Clearing out the last of my “I’ll never sell that” collection. :/

Comes with Susat scope, front end rail (original plastic also there), slings, extra flash hiders, barrel, inner barrel, new unused gearbox casing, new unused hopup chamber and rubber, grip handle and post sight, brand new complete replacement Ares drop-in gearbox (metal shell) and hop up, bought directly from Ares, quality carry case, orig Star mag and 4 or 5 original Magpul pmags (not the cheaper ones that replaced them). Original box and other bits there too - will have to check and update when I get pics taken tomorrow.

Shoots 300-315.
    I’ve owned a few L85’s (G&G A1 and A2’s), Army’s etc and this is easily the best version.
    The Star and Ares are basically the same gun with the Star coming with a polycarbonate gearbox shell and the Ares a metal one. This has both.

Shoots perfect in semi with none of the bs lockup’s that the G&G format gearbox is renowned for.

Selling for €500, May be willing to sell some items separately.

Interested in non-airsoft trades only. Music equipment (synth), drum equipment, slalom kayak or Garmin Fenix 3 or 5.

Haven’t gamed it (or any) in about 18 months.
    Also going to be selling a complete load out - vests, bdu’s, radios, mk6 helmet, CP Armor shell vest etc but need to get pics and list the lot separately.

Pics up as soon as I can get them but likely tomorrow.
    Thanks for looking
    Aidan

aka Defenderdude…

Advertisement