Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Want to change my car

Options
  • 26-05-2018 6:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone advise me about dos and don'ts about buying a hybrid! I really like the Toyota CHR but someone said parts are a crazy price, there's so many nice cars out there I don't know where to start... My own car is 2010 and I'm
    Looking for a trade in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I wouldn't have any worries about buying a relatively new Toyota hybrid. Buy at Toyota dealer and you should get a good car with proper warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,468 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The hybrid units are covered by a five-year or 100,000km manufacturer's warranty, plenty of taxi men driving them worldwide in the Prius, nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Can anyone advise me about dos and don'ts about buying a hybrid! I really like the Toyota CHR but someone said parts are a crazy price, there's so many nice cars out there I don't know where to start... My own car is 2010 and I'm
    Looking for a trade in

Don’t worry about parts. They’re no more expensive than most cars. Plus being a Toyota hybrid it should be very reliable and well built.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Looking for a trade in

Toyota parts are not really more expensive than most brands. You won't need to be buying parts too often anyway as they are very reliable cars.

Advertisement