Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny Boy and 007

Options
  • 26-05-2018 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭

Danny Boyle has been announced as the director of the next James Bond movie.

I thought Sam Mendez did a great job of modernizing the James Bond franchise and I especially liked the score by Thomas Newman.

To me Danny Boyle is very hit and miss and miss by a lot. I actually never watched trainspotting cause I found it gross but that's just personal. I also didn't like his influence on the opening ceremonies of the London Olympics, I though it was also awful, but that's not film.

I really wonder what style he will bring the franchise. It would seem to me it would be better to have a kind of reboot with a new bond actor rather than him try to mimic the style of the movies that have gone previously.

Advertisement