Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK-416-A5 GBBR

Options
  • 25-05-2018 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

HK-416-A5 GBBR Umarex

Brand new - boxed and bought last year from MIA - never used competitively

Strike Red dot sight included

Spare 416 magazine - boxed never used

Metal fore grip

Chronograph pics available below

Gas and BBs included

500 Euros ONO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Rkeign

Heya Nicky, would you be willing to accept Paypal and post the gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 goodsh0tn1cky

Rkeign wrote: »
    Heya Nicky, would you be willing to accept Paypal and post the gun?

Yes but where am I sending and what are the rules?

Yes but where am I sending and what are the rules?

Well you'd be posting it to myself, private residence in the Republic of Ireland. Assuming you're also within the ROI it's not a problem. Not sure what you mean by rules? The last gun I bought here, we agreed on a price and then went to private messages where we exchanged details. He checked the postage, I sent the money via Paypal and then he posted the gun.

Well you'd be posting it to myself, private residence in the Republic of Ireland. Assuming you're also within the ROI it's not a problem. Not sure what you mean by rules? The last gun I bought here, we agreed on a price and then went to private messages where we exchanged details. He checked the postage, I sent the money via Paypal and then he posted the gun.

Where are you based please?

Where are you based please?

Wexford

• Advertisement

Wexford

Can meet you tomorrow half way if you can sub some petrol to meet and PayPal?

Can meet you tomorrow half way if you can sub some petrol to meet and PayPal?

Sorry Nicky, Paypal and post is the only way I can do things right now. That's why I was sure to ask before I even tried to haggle over the price :p

It it isn't good for you then I'll have to withdraw and wish you luck.

Sorry Nicky, Paypal and post is the only way I can do things right now. That's why I was sure to ask before I even tried to haggle over the price :p

It it isn't good for you then I'll have to withdraw and wish you luck.

Happy to post but reluctant to send any gas for obvious reasons

Happy to post but reluctant to send any gas for obvious reasons

Well that's certainly fair. I'll go ahead and make an offer then of €460 for the package, without the gas, and I'll pay for postage which should be around €16.

Well that's certainly fair. I'll go ahead and make an offer then of €460 for the package, without the gas, and I'll pay for postage which should be around €16.

We're nearly there for a sale - if you can meet asking price and postage then I'll throw in some goggles, mask and gloves that are brand new and a practice target with paper targets etc - happy to post some additional pics of these

• Advertisement

We're nearly there for a sale - if you can meet asking price and postage then I'll throw in some goggles, mask and gloves that are brand new and a practice target with paper targets etc - happy to post some additional pics of these

Hmm, alright. €500 + P&P. I bought a 3KG rifle + spare mags and accessories here a month ago and the P&P ended up at €16.

Hmm, alright. €500 + P&P. I bought a 3KG rifle + spare mags and accessories here a month ago and the P&P ended up at €16.

Hi - Ok many thanks for the offer - 516 Euros via PayPal and I will post on Monday - I have day off work so can post in the morning

Hi - Ok many thanks for the offer - 516 Euros via PayPal and I will post on Monday - I have day off work so can post in the morning

Sounds good. I'll top up my card in the morning and send you a PM so we can sort the details.

Advertisement