Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leapcard weekly ticket - Swords express

Options
  • 25-05-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I just bought a 10 journey ticket from the Leap card website to be used on the Swords express, the collection method that I picked was the Leap card app.

How soon can I activate/collect the ticket from the app? I just used the app now but the ticket doesn't appear there, I can see the ticket in the leap website under "tickets awaiting collection".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,286 ✭✭✭✭Victor

App top-ups only work with Android phones.

Have you put the phone and card in contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

Victor wrote: »
    App top-ups only work with Android phones.

Have you put the phone and card in contact?

Yes, my card is linked to the app on the phone for ages, I made a number of top ups in the past via the app and it's instant.
    The Swords express weekly ticket cannot be bought from the app, it's only available in the website.
    I bought it, received confirmation and the collection method that I picked was the Leap card app.

Advertisement