Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Circle k Topaz business fuel card

Options
  • 24-05-2018 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Anyone got one? Im spending 5k per year on fuel and just wondering if it's worth my while getting one.
    Do they text every week with the price? Is it much lower than pump price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭mikeecho

sohappy wrote: »
    Anyone got one? Im spending 5k per year on fuel and just wondering if it's worth my while getting one.
    Do they text every week with the price? Is it much lower than pump price?

If you are in a credit union, check if they have a fuel card.
    Mine gives 5¢ off /L of the pump price.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭soundman45

I had topaz card for 5yrs. Text every Friday with price for week ahead it varies from 2cent to 5 cent off pump prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Must look into this. I have a Fuel plus card,but the fuel at the pump is cheaper than fuel plus are charging.!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Three plus rewards gets you a 3c off card. I’m with Triathlon ireland the card with them is fixed price for a week text to you on a Friday. Not always the cheapest option depending on the station

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Must look into this. I have a Fuel plus card,but the fuel at the pump is cheaper than fuel plus are charging.!!:confused:

That's how they make profits - they lure you in with prices below pumps and quickly increase above pumps.

Unless you call them regularly the price goes to 20%+ above the pumps.

DCI card are one of the worst for this.

Unless you need the vat invoice, ditch it and get a secondary credit card just for fuel if you need to track spending

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Topaz Fuel Card. 4c off the price displayed at the pumps.
    It's debited from your bank account the following week and you get an invoice via email when the money is debited.
    I'm guessing Circle K fuel card will be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

Will give it a go, thanks for the replies

Advertisement