Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy g7000s shower not working

Options
  • 24-05-2018 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi. Today I went to use the above electric shower. At first I noticed only a small amount of cold water was trickling out. The power light on the unit never went on and now there is no water coming from it at all. I noticed that the red light on the switch from the ceiling is just flickering. It is about 10 years old. Is it likely I am looking at getting a new shower here. A plumber will be calling in a few days but just seeking opinions. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Call an electrician to replace the pull cord switch or less likely the trip switch at the fusebox. Its very unlikely to be the shower itself

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭angeline

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Call an electrician to replace the pull cord switch or less likely the trip switch at the fusebox. Its very unlikely to be the shower itself

The pull cord switch caused problems about 2 years ago. Something small and a friend fixed it. He told me to just leave the pull cord switch on permanently as less likely to cause problems. That would be great if that is the problem. Thanks.

Advertisement