Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total beginner

Options
  • 24-05-2018 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have a 20 year old son who has completed his 12 EDT lessons and now needs to get road practice.  I dont want to insure him on the family car as its new.  I am thinking of getting a second car and getting him insured on that with my husband as the main driver and my son as named. Any ideas as to what would be the best size of car, year etc I should go for and a rough Idea of insurance cost

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

hart2hart wrote: »
    I have a 20 year old son who has completed his 12 EDT lessons and now needs to get road practice.  I dont want to insure him on the family car as its new.  I am thinking of getting a second car and getting him insured on that with my husband as the main driver and my son as named. Any ideas as to what would be the best size of car, year etc I should go for and a rough Idea of insurance cost
    Hi Hart2hart

Our premiums vary for each car. The main user of the car would also have to be the policy holder. If you have some cars in mind you can complete a quote for your son by visiting our website www.libertyinsurance.ie or if you message me with your contact number I can arrange for someone from our Sales Team to give you a call.

Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement