Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ayr May 23rd

Options
  • 23-05-2018 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

Guiding Star is of interest in the 3.05 currently 16-1 has Chris Hayes on board and has won off a similar mark this time last year should be thereabouts.KOYBIG 3.35 15-2 i see Hanagan now takes this ride hopefully the market starts to speak in his favour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

NARJES 17/2 PP 8.55 Kemp

A bit of money for this one and when you look into his form at the track must have a chance.

Since getting an opening mark of 71 has run at Kempton 3 times.
    3/12 class 5 off 71, 2/11 class 5 off 72 and 6/13 class 4 off 76.
    Today runs off 65 and drops into class 6 for the first time.
    SDS is also an eye-catching booking
    17/2 pp ew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Guiding Star is of interest in the 3.05 currently 16-1 has Chris Hayes on board and has won off a similar mark this time last year should be thereabouts.KOYBIG 3.35 15-2 i see Hanagan now takes this ride hopefully the market starts to speak in his favour.

First one Lost out by a neck into 4th typical jockey change only came after placing bets horrible as hayes has won on horse before Still think Koybig will win almost a certainty now as i had most on the double and will win piitance when Koybig Wins.

Advertisement