Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping Ireland

Options
  • 23-05-2018 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

We are 4 friends in their twenties looking for somewhere to camp (tent) at the weekend.. are there any suggestions of nice clean campsites with a good variety of activities in/near the campsite please? Preferably West, NW or SW.. Think that's where we are getting the best weather 🀗

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 heyitsfranklin

I've personally stayed at Mannix Point in Cahersiveen, Kerry. It's a camping site with a beautiful view of the sea and the owners are super friendly.

If you have a car, there is plenty to do and see around Kerry. Otherwise, if you're on foot there is not much to do except go into town which is very close by. There is also a large Supervalu right near the entrance that leads to the campsite which is very handy. The campsite also has a full kitchen if you want to cook meals :)

There is also http://www.wavecrestcamping.com/ which is also in Kerry but I've never stayed there and you definitely need a car if you're staying there and want to explore the area. The views of the sea are said to be very beautiful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭aoife524

I've seen great replies of Mannix Point alright! Will check it out again and the weather! Thanks a million for your quick reply

• Registered Users Posts: 20 heyitsfranklin

aoife524 wrote: »
    I've seen great replies of Mannix Point alright! Will check it out again and the weather! Thanks a million for your quick reply

You're welcome :) Enjoy your trip!

Advertisement