Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ditec electric gate problem

Options
  • 23-05-2018 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi all

Electricity went overnight so my ditec automatic sliding gates needed to be recalibrated . I pulled the lever over to switch the gate to manual mode until the electricity came back . When the electricity came back I pushed the lever back in and locked it and I then attempted to recalibrate the openejinh and closing sequence If the sliding gate by pressing the remote control and the gate openied and closed at a very slow speed . I was told by the installer that this is how the gate “self trains” and that the second time I press the remote the gate should go back to normal speed and the gate should open and close as normal : this time however everytime I press the remote the gate opens and closes at a really slow speed and doesn’t seem to recognise to go back to normal speed . Iv tried it loads if times today but no joy . Iv opened up the control box and it has the error code “MD” flashing in red . Iv Checked the manual which says that this error code is irregular functioning of motor opening limit switch and to check connection of the motor opening limit switch .
    The ditec system is installed about 2 and half years

Anyone have any idea how to Resolve this ?
    Any help greatly appreciated
    Thanks a mill

Advertisement