Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Card Deposit

Options
  • 22-05-2018 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm returning to my country and I have an online registered leap card. One day (6 months ago) I lost the card and applied for a replacement successfully.
    Now I go to the site to ask for a refund and it tells me my card was already replaced. Also online it says that the services are down.

How to get my money back? I don't want to call and pay 50c per minute.

Thanks

System Error
    The selected TFI Leap Card cannot be used to access self services functions at this time. For more information, please contact customer support

System Error
    The selected TFI Leap Card cannot be used to access self services functions at this time. For more information, please contact customer support

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

tendjose wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm returning to my country and I have an online registered leap card. One day (6 months ago) I lost the card and applied for a replacement successfully.
    Now I go to the site to ask for a refund and it tells me my card was already replaced. Also online it says that the services are down.

How to get my money back? I don't want to call and pay 50c per minute.

Thanks

System Error

System Error

You probably need to wait until you get the new card and then request a refund on that card, as the money will have now been transferred

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

Did you register the replacement card?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭rx8

Just use the card on the Airlink when you are going to the airport and make sure it goes well into the red. Hardly any loss then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭dublinbuster

all this hassle for a poxy fiver!
    some people are fcuking miserable

Advertisement