Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHK AK/ G5 or WE M4/ 416

Options
  • 22-05-2018 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

As the title states looking for either of the Bellow:

- WE M4A1/ HK416 (open bolt)
    - GHK G5 (rifle length version in black)
    - GHK AK74 (real wood version)
    - GHK AK100 series

Only looking to purchase one of the above just casting a wide net as there probably isn't many floating around.

Budget is currently around €300 so please keep this in mind when making offers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

How ya, I have an M4 open bolt on my thread.. It isn't we but feel free to take a look and if you have any questions feel free to ask. ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Anonrereg

Nerovad wrote: »
    How ya, I have an M4 open bolt on my thread.. It isn't we but feel free to take a look and if you have any questions feel free to ask. ðŸ‘

I tangled with a WA before and the variance in tolorances for the aftermarket parts had me rebuying parts I messed up trying to fit. I am going to hold out for the time being but cheers for the offer Nerovad.

Bump

Also interested in WE G39's

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump willing to look at open bolt scars as well

Found what I was looking for elsewhere please mark as withdrawn and lock thread.

Advertisement