Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Shopping - Limerick

Options
  • 22-05-2018 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Will be shopping for a new kitchen in July or August. Don't know where to begin. Can anyone please advise/recommend where to look in the Limerick area? We'd like to start looking around to get some ideas and see what's out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gingermac

hHve a look at derg kitchens in tuamgraney, clare. They have a showroom, we bought our kitchen from there after viewing quite a few places in limerick. They have a wide range from classic to modern and will make a kitchen to suit you. We had an idea of what we wanted and Darragh was able to make it to suit us. A very nice man, easy to deal with and good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I got my kitchen from universal kitchens in mulgrave Street. I have since gotten units and wardrobes also from them. Extremely professional, punctual and reliable. Mark is the name of the guy in the showroom, Kevin & Mike have done all the fitting. Would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paddyboo

Gingermac and clappyhappy, Thanks very much for both of your recommendations, I will look into both of these
    places. Decided to get the kitchen sooner, so need to start getting quotes, etc. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Best of luck paddy, hope you find what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gingermac

There is a lead in time that you have to order in advance so definitely start looking around as soon as you can!

• Advertisement
Advertisement