Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Nintendo Sunshine (Summer of Nintendo in Northern Ireland)

Options
  • 21-05-2018 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

So. Northern Ireland hosts two active Nintendo community groups ; Nintendo Belfast and Nintendo Derry
    I'm the former host of StreetPass London, StreetPass Donegal and SonicLondon. I live in England. BUT! I am flying out this August to go on tour of these groups (both of which fall under the NintendoPlayersUK banner)
    • Nintendo Belfast : Saturday August the 4th.
    Venue : Lowe Memorial Church, Belfast
    191 Upper Lisburn Road, BT10 0LL Belfast
    (Please don't be put off by the religious setting ; there is 100% no bias there! I, myself, come from the Catholic community. But will be a special guest!)
    Activities : Sonic Mania Plus Racing Contest, MK8 Racing Contest, Raffle
    • Nintendo Derry : Sunday, 12th August
    Venue : TBC
    Activities : Overcooked Contest, MK8 Contest

These events will be posted on both Facebook and the official Nintendo Players UK website soon. Please, please, please RSVP, so the hosts can have an idea of how many attendees will be arriving on the day

Advertisement