Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi company recommendations

Options
  • 21-05-2018 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

Back again looking after got recommend NRC and the parents left waiting 45 outside Blanch hospital being told no taxis.

Tried Lynx before and got ripped off E13 for five minute run and then attitude from customer care

Dublin 15 area will be the only area and both in 70s so no chance of using an app etc

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

You should try VIP. They've absorbed a few local cab firms in the D15 area over the years and have a really good local trade. As well, they run the main account for IBM and a few other large tech firms as well so they always have drivers in the area. When I worked I used them for my radio and I have to say, they run things well and they'll look after regular callers, small or big.

Advertisement