Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas - Smithfield to Dundrum

Options
  • 21-05-2018 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before. I'll be taking the Luas from Smithfield to Dundrum later. I'll be switching trams at Abbey Steet/O'Connell street. Will I tag off at Abbey Street and tag back on to the Green Line, or should I just switch trams and tag off when I get to Dundrum?

I have a feeling this is a stupid question but I commute to Dublin each day and have literally never switched trams or ever been on the Green Line before.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Plague Maiden

sugarman wrote: »
    You can do it either way but Luas recommend to tag on/off after each tram.

Also, you need to get the Luas green line from Marlborough St to Dundum. O'Connell St will bring you the opposite direction.

Brilliant. Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

It may be easier to walk to the DIT Grangegorman stop - depending on where you are in smithfield and how mobile you are

Advertisement