Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Progestrone Levels After Clomid

Options
  • 20-05-2018 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello, just looking for some advice. We have been tcc for a little over a year with no luck. My doc refereed me to a consultant in gynaecology who has taken numerous blood tests at day's 21 pre and post clomid. I am only on Clomid with a month and my Progesterone levels before I started it were 9 and now after day 21 they are 7.2... She said it's quite low so is going to double my dose. I did go for a ultrasound of my ovaries too see was there many cysts but she said there was nothing to worry about and nothing stood out. I am going for a HSG test (to see are my tubes blocked) on my next cycle but is there anything else I can be doing or should ask?

I was going to start tracking my temperature for ovulation with a Basal thermometer.. Has anyone found these good?

My biggest thing is I don't really know when I am ovulating, sometime my cycles are 30 - 35 days - I have a general idea but not exact.

Trying really hard not to stress..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Rachel2017

if you have spare cash so ovulation tracking at a clinic

Advertisement