Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level 7 business

Options
  • 19-05-2018 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Well hope someone on here can answer a few questions for me. At the moment just finishing up a level 6 with the open college in business with just a couple of exams to go. It's taken me over a year and a half. I started in Oct 2016 but due to getting married work and a fair bit of procrastinating on my part because some modules I found a little tricky. This was probably due to being out of education for 11 years. Anyways I've already contacted Sligo IT and they have told me that I will be accepted into there online business level 7 course on completion of the level 6. My questions would be. Is it achievable to do this within a year?
    What is the workload like? I work full-time and have a new born on the way.
    What is the course content like? Would it be a significant upgrade on the level 6? Any help would be most appreciated.

Advertisement