Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance

Options
  • 19-05-2018 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi I tipped of a person coming out of we're I live didn't see her she appeared out of no wasn't traveling at speed she was just bumped didn't fall to ground or anything she said didn't you see me which I didn't till she was their she said this is the second time this has happened to her in the past month.i asked her does she need a ambulance or doctor she said no she was fine just shocked. I went into her house was talking for a small bit and she said it's ok go away. I called back in later that day she was at a&e and she fractured her arm 2 places and knee is sore which she had previously been injured in the first time she was knocked down and may need surgery now I said I so sorry she said it's ok go on a way home I went to guard's later that evening and reported it made a statement Guard's looked at my car and noted no damage or marks on my car so obviously I was going very some .any advice on this would be welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

1. Notify your motor insurers.

2. Be sure to inform your insurers about what she said in relation to a prior accident as that could be relevant to assessing the extent of your liability.

3. Have no further contact with the pedestrian.

Advertisement