Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Transplant

Options
  • 19-05-2018 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All

I have a query on hair transplants. I am in my late 20s and have been losing my hair for a number of years. I have been a patient of HRBR for roughly 5 years. A few months ago I raised the prospect of a hair transplant with the clinic. I received a consultation advising that the cost would be €15,000 for 1,500 grafts. I feel that this is an extremely high quote.

I understand that HRBR has the best reputation in the country and I have been very pleased with their service to date. However, I do want to get a second quote. Can anyone please recommend another reputable hair transplant clinic in Ireland to me? I am wary of going to a clinic of poor quality for a quote.

Many thanks for your help!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement