Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentaries I am trying to find

Options
  • 19-05-2018 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭

Good evening all

There are 3 documentaries I am trying to find. I'm having no luck on google but that's prob because my descriptions are vague. I think they were all shown on tg4 years ago. Any help would be appreciated.

1. I think they were eskimos that used to hunt seals and whales and trade them to the russians for alcohol. The scenes I remember are that of a wedding where everyone passed out after half an hour because they were all drinking so much. Also there was a moment where fishermen were out on a small boat and a sea lion attacked and lobbed his giant tusks into the boat. Then a guy with a fag hanging out of the corner of his mouth causually blew him away with a shotgun.

2. This one was about snipers. It was in interview format and I think they might be from Isreal. I just remember one guy describing it as if it was a video game. I think there was a doctor who had to had to serve in the military saying they shot someone in the leg and then ended up treating them the next day.

3. I think they were mongols.They hunted on horseback with a huge eagle type bird on one of their arms. They used to capture the birds when they were young and then keep them chained to a perch. The family would take turns rocking the perch so the bird would get used to the motion of travelling on horseback.

Ring any bells?

Comments

Advertisement