Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling UK from Ireland

Options
  • 18-05-2018 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,

Would love some help here. I'm trying to call the UK from Ireland and have entered the 00 44 and left out the 1 for the following number, +44 (0)1704 573170

Am I doing it right? tried calling it with the 0 and got the bot saying could not connect this call,please try again.

Reason being trying to donate a small amount every week to their Irish bank but want to make sure its still active as I could not find any real donation page on their website.

Thank you .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

skyman33 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Would love some help here. I'm trying to call the UK from Ireland and have entered the 00 44 and left out the 1 for the following number, +44 (0)1704 573170

Am I doing it right? tried calling it with the 0 and got the bot saying could not connect this call,please try again.

Reason being trying to donate a small amount every week to their Irish bank but want to make sure its still active as I could not find any real donation page on their website.

Thank you .
    Drop the 0, include the 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

skyman33 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Thank you .

Dial +44 1704 573170 or 00 44 1704 573170.

You simply drop the zero between the brackets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Is dat one of the babestation numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

It's the NSYNC fan hotline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

I googled the number, the truth had far less shcandal. :(

http://www.hospice-africa.org.uk/contact

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

You can donate directly here :

https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/hospiceafrica

Mydonate is just a website that makes it easier for smal(ler) charities to take donations. Shouldn't cost you anything (and I think it won't cost them anything either)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Hmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Your Face wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmm

I thought that myself , that's the Crossdressers are us number, you were telling us about.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Send a dollar to happy dude.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I thought that myself , that's the Crossdressers are us number, you were telling us about.

So that's where I know you from.

• Advertisement
Advertisement