Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best SKAM Character

Options
  • 18-05-2018 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

one of the best and most honest TV Series of the past years (or even All Time), who is your fav character?

Who is the best Skam character 6 votes

Eva Kviig Mohn
    16% 1 vote
    Noora Amalie Saetre
    0% 0 votes
    Vilde Hellerund Lien
    0% 0 votes
    Sana Bakkoush
    0% 0 votes
    Chris Berg
    0% 0 votes
    Isak Valtersen
    0% 0 votes
    Jonas Noah Vasquez
    0% 0 votes
    William Magnusson
    0% 0 votes
    Christoffer Schistad
    16% 1 vote
    Even Bech Naesheim
    16% 1 vote
    Linn Larsen Hansen
    0% 0 votes
    Magnus Fossbaken
    16% 1 vote
    Mahdi Disi
    0% 0 votes
    Yousef Acar
    16% 1 vote
    Elias Bakkoush
    0% 0 votes
    Sara Norrstelien
    0% 0 votes
    Ingrid Theis Gaupseth
    0% 0 votes
    Emma W. Larzen
    16% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I don't... know what this is...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Basq wrote: »
    I don't... know what this is...

I pity you, such a great show with all the SKAMing hilarity/seriousness*

Yep, no idea either.

*delete as appropriate.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Troyaferd

IMO it's the greatest TV Series portraying teenage life.

The young actors did a great Job in portraying these realistic characters. I really hope the Series will be released in DVD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skam_(TV_series)

Don't think it was shown in Ireland, is it on Netflix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Well it won 3 Gullruten awards, so it must be pretty good.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Peatys wrote: »
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skam_(TV_series)

Don't think it was shown in Ireland, is it on Netflix?
    dont't think it's on Netflix, but you can watch it in the net.

Well it won 3 Gullruten awards, so it must be pretty good.

yes it is, my favourite TV of the Decade, beside Twin Peaks: The Return, Atlanta, P'tit Quinquin and the first three Seasons of Game of Thrones.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I daresay like myself most people aren't that close to the trends within Norwegian web series :) and deleting, then posting the same comment over and over Troyaferd isn't going to make the conversation happen. The 'show' simply hasn't translated outside Norway.

Looking at wikipedia, it just sounds like another typical Domestic Misery™ style show, of which there are more than enough English-language variants - and is an acquired taste for most folks in any case.

that's too bad that you only watch english-language productions pixelburp, you miss many great films and series, japanese, french ect.
    Also about Skam you'r wrong, it's not the typical (american) teen trash Show, it's a realistic and honest look at young people's life and relationships, it feels almost like a Documentary. But of course, to each his own ;)

• Advertisement

funny poll results :)
    2 characters that are minor characters, and one that is not particularly very likable..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Troyaferd wrote: »
    2 characters that are minor characters, and one that is not particularly very likable..

Possibly because your thread and poll isn’t being taken very seriously? Like the other ones?

endacl wrote: »
    Troyaferd wrote: »

Possibly because your thread and poll isn’t being taken very seriously? Like the other ones?
    and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I actually watched this and I enjoyed it. It's on youtube and daily motion. It's really very good as teen dramas go, but it's not exceptional as TV goes. It tackled some interesting issues, like a teen boy coming out, a young muslim girl falling in love. Some cultural aspects are a bit lost in translation, for example throughout there's a group of 4 girls obsessed with buying a bus which it seems no self-respecting teen could do without in Norway.

To answer your Q OP Noora was my favourite. :)

Advertisement