Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valet/car wash service north Dublin

Options
  • 17-05-2018 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im being lazy and wondering if anyone can recommend a decent valet or carwash place on the Northside of Dublin. Just bought a BMW 320D M Sport and want to keep it looking decent :D

I'm not looking for a full detail as yet so hoping this thread is allowed in here :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

5 Star Auto Valet in Baldoyle...nice set up down there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Curran wrote: »
    5 Star Auto Valet in Baldoyle...nice set up down there!

Cheers Curran, don't worry I may pay you a visit soon when getting more detailed work done :)

Looking at popping up that direction in the near future to get tints done by PP and also may get wheels done by WW

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

You won't regret the job with Wheel Wizards. They do superb work. The only issue I had was that when I got new tyres a few months down the line, the tyre place cracked the powdercoating while removing the old tyre. If you can (and of course if needed), give the new set of tyres to WW for them to put on after the refurb is done.

You won't regret the job with Wheel Wizards. They do superb work. The only issue I had was that when I got new tyres a few months down the line, the tyre place cracked the powdercoating while removing the old tyre. If you can (and of course if needed), give the new set of tyres to WW for them to put on after the refurb is done.

I would have been so peeded off if that happened to me, thanks for the heads up.

Yeah have seen ands heard about their work, plus decent price too. I have ppl telling no pint in getting my wheels done its an 8 yr old car etc. but it matters to me as I just bought the car and the rest of it looks good and clean , that probably sounds like I'm a d!ck haha

Yeah the Mrs got the Fiesta wheels done up there a few years back and the wheels looked brand new, I was so impressed as they fixed the dents and scratches in it so well I thought they just actually bight new wheels and out them on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

The car I got mine done on was a 6 year old 335i but I detailed the whole thing and it was pristine. Kerbed alloys let it down big time but it was like a new car afterwards.

Like that again, they filled all the kerb damage and I too thought they had gone to Joe Duffy and bought me a new set :D

• Advertisement

Just want to say thanks to Curran for his recommendation on 5 Star Auto Valet in Baldoyle, popped down to them on Saturday afternoon and the lads did a great job.

I will defo be going back again, good thing is they do a loyalty card system too

Advertisement