Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush - Lambay View

Options
  • 17-05-2018 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

Thinking about moving to Rush and in particular Lambay View. There seems to be a few houses in that estate that have been sold or up for sale recently. Does anyone know if this is just families moving on or are there any issues like pyrite with the houses? I have seen a couple of older threads and Lambay hasn't been mentioned but just wanted to see what the up to date situation is.

What is the estate like to live in, suitable for families etc?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I have a pal who lives there. Seems to be a fine estate, especially for those with young families. I've not heard any mention of pyrite.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

No pyrite.Built in late 90s.Mostly families, with young kids.Nice place to live :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

A very good area. I know most of the families there and they are sound. Really good for families. Good few kids. The green space is at one side of estate next to woods
    Excellent location with plenty of green space around and 10 minute walk to North beach. Probably 15 minutes walk to Main street. Good access to schools and bus stop outside entrance to estate.

One of the better areas in NCD

Advertisement