Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Qashqai - battery went dead now radio won't work without a code?

Options
  • 17-05-2018 3:28pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

2011 Qashqai - battery went dead and now the radio won't work. Says CODE and wants me to input a 4 digit code. I looked through the paperwork but can't find it. Does anyone know how I can get this code?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Go into Nissan and they will give you....

I think it used to be in the manual in the glove pocket.....

The battery in the Qashqai is shocking....I had to replace mine after 2 years, it was got brand new

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Zascar wrote: »
    2011 Qashqai - battery went dead and now the radio won't work. Says CODE and wants me to input a 4 digit code. I looked through the paperwork but can't find it. Does anyone know how I can get this code?

Ask the Nissan dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

Zascar wrote: »

go to dealer, they should be able to provide it with your reg number. some charge for it some don't.

I am trying to remember....I am 100% its in the manual,.....at the back of it....or written in glove box or something like that.....

Mine was 2012 Qashqai....

It was written down, I went to garage first time, second time they told me just to look at xyz....I think it was manual

Foudn this in Qashqai forum.....this is what it was in mine

Is the code for the radio not on a separate card in the Nissan wallet that holds the service book and manual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Ask said above contact the garage they should have it on record.

Has happened a few times on the Mrs car when changing battery in Ford Fiesta, and had to go get code from them, not sure if she code the code of them or not in case there is another issue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is one previous mention of Qashqai in the big radio code sticky

Advertisement