Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2010 Audi A4 central brake light replacement part

Options
  • 17-05-2018 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The central brake light in my A4 has stopped working (the light at the top of the rear window). Having a bit of a google I can see that this isn't a couple of basic bulbs or whatever, it's a strip of LED lights so the whole thing has to be replaced.

The problem is I can't find a replacement part other than from Audi directly (for €150 or something like that), or from Amazon but the delivery time from the UK is too long.

Anyone know how I could source the part ASAP? I have the part number it's 8K5945097 but googling that specifically gives me no Irish sites that I'm familiar with. The like of Micks Garage or GSF etc. don't seem to list it.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Try eBay UK and use address pal or parcel wizard to get it shipped quicker.

It's a common enough item to go on A4,s think I paid around 30euro for a used one, 4years later it's still grand.

If you enter the part on eBay as Audi Cardiff are selling them for around 50euro

Advertisement