Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with new phone plan?

Options
  • 17-05-2018 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I need help with regards choosing a new mobile plan. I am currently on a €45 bill pay with Three. I am thinking of buying my own phone outright and just go on a monthly bill rather than contract. I want to get the Samsung s8 which I can for €600. I would like at least 10gb of data usage and an okay amount of calls and texts. My contract is up so I can do what I please.
    Anyone switch from bill pay 24mth contracts to pay monthly bill? Or any recommendations. My head is spinning trying to figure it all out. It's a lot of money to pay up front as most I spent before was €300 and that was on the €45 plan but phone is dead. I'm just thinking would it be better buy my phone. Thank you.

Advertisement