Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenght of time for a coil

Options
  • 17-05-2018 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi, I am just wondering roughly how long people are getting out of a coil? I replaced the coil in my aspire Atlantis on Saturday and got a burning taste in it last night and had to change it again. The coil is a 0.5 ohm running at 30w would this be normal? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Every coil is like a snowflake, some melt quicker than others!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I use a premade bvc coil in a nautilus. depending on the juice, the frequency of vaping one would last a few days and another would last around 2 weeks.

the juice you use is a big factor, the sugary sweeter ones will gunk it up quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Devilfish698

Ok cool. Thanks for the replys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi, I am just wondering roughly how long people are getting out of a coil? I replaced the coil in my aspire Atlantis on Saturday and got a burning taste in it last night and had to change it again. The coil is a 0.5 ohm running at 30w would this be normal? Thanks

It might have been a dry hit you got,not enough juice on the coil,I find Atlantis & Kanger coils need a lot pricking in the side wicking holes of the coil,prick them about 5 times with a thickish needle...

25w to 50w for a 0.5ohm coil,just find your own sweet spot...

Advertisement