Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G SR25

Options
  • 16-05-2018 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

G&G SR25 for sale
    310fps on .2's
    Comes with midcap and scope.
    Wired to deans.
    Asking price €200
    Can post at buyers expensive.
    Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭davektherave

Photos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Trades?

Trades?

I'll consider trades indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

I have a fully upgraded well mbo5 if that interests you ?

• Advertisement

I’ve an upgraded g&g scar l cqc if that would interest you?

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    I’ve an upgraded g&g scar l cqc if that would interest you?

Hey, what upgrades have you done? Cheers. Also what colour?

Fully pdi and Laylax internals. I have pics and a list of upgrades listed on my add on this forum

brugmand wrote: »
    Fully pdi and Laylax internals. I have pics and a list of upgrades listed on my add on this forum

Hey burgmand. No interest in a boltie thanks. I'd be interested in your m14 alright.

• Advertisement

Hey, what upgrades have you done? Cheers. Also what colour?

It’s the tan version. It has a new set of shs trigger switch, ultimate cylinder, ultimate cylinder head, super shooter porter piston head, shs lightweight piston, shs metal air nozzle with o-ring, new ultimate spring, shs high speed motor and super shooter high speed gears. Gearbox has been short stroked too and aoe corrected. Wired it to deans also

Hey burgmand. No interest in a boltie thanks. I'd be interested in your m14 alright.

Okay, can't trade the m14 for this sorry mate

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    It’s the tan version. It has a new set of shs trigger switch, ultimate cylinder, ultimate cylinder head, super shooter porter piston head, shs lightweight piston, shs metal air nozzle with o-ring, new ultimate spring, shs high speed motor and super shooter high speed gears. Gearbox has been short stroked too and aoe corrected. Wired it to deans also

Nice. I'd be happy with that trade if you are. We could move to pm's?

Just have an offer on another sr25 off broads that I’m waiting to hear back on at the moment. Any better pics of your one? Any info on it like issues internally or externally? Any work needed on it? Thanks

Trades?

I'll consider trades indeed.

I've a KWA M4, either old school M4 style or kitted out with magpul furniture.

Or a pair of old Soviet night vision goggles, wired them to dean's so you can use an airsoft battery to run them.

Anything in particular you're interested In?

Cool beans,
    It's completely stock. Everything is working as should and the condition is great. Shooting 310 on .2's. A service should do it the world of good. I'll put up more pictures for sure. I'll do it in the morning as the lighting is poor now. There's more interest in the sr25 so if your other deal falls through and it's still here i'm sure we can sort something out.

Hey man,
    The goggles sound epic but not for me i'm afraid. Now the magpul KWA sounds interesting alright also any AK related stuff still available by you?
    Cheers

Hey man,
    The goggles sound epic but not for me i'm afraid. Now the magpul KWA sounds interesting alright also any AK related stuff still available by you?
    Cheers

I've an upgraded DBOYS AK74M if that interests you?

It wouldn't i'm afraid, Could you tell me more about the kwa with the Magpul furniture though. Cheers

Got it a while back, serviced and rhopped it! Sorry I don't have a better photo. I'm doing my exams atm so I won't be home for about 10 days. 😂

https://i.imgur.com/HZaoRdU.jpg

• Advertisement

Still no final deal with the other sr25 the owner is getting me more info on it. Any luck getting better pics?

https://imgur.com/a/8MvvtT6 more photos here on Imgur for ye. I hope this link works.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Doug_Smith

Where you based?

Doug_Smith wrote: »
    Where you based?

Hey,
    Based in Kerry but can post.

Hey,
    Based in Kerry but can post.

Not interested in posting. What town youre in just want to see how long to drive. Thanks.

Not interested in posting. What town youre in just want to see how long to drive. Thanks.

Where you coming from yourself? I could meet you half way as long as its within reason

Where you coming from yourself? I could meet you half way as long as its within reason

Limerick

Limerick

I could meet you in abbeyfeale

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Closed at ops request

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement