Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scala Q3 Incoming calls no ringtone

Options
  • 16-05-2018 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Just bought a previously loved Q3 and as the title says when I get an incoming phone call the ringtone does not come through the speakers in the helmet but instead sounds on the phone.

The weird thing is when I play the ringtone manually on the phone it comes through the helmet speakers.

It's the same on another friend Q3. I take it we bought have an incorrect setting but where?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

If you have an iPhone you can download the scala app which will allow you configure it remotely.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Realgonekid

If you have an iPhone you can download the scala app which will allow you configure it remotely.

Yup, have the app already and noting on their has helped so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

What sort of phone do you have? I have a q1 and can test tonight. Q1 and q3 are the same device software.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Realgonekid

What sort of phone do you have? I have a q1 and can test tonight. Q1 and q3 are the same device software.

I may have it sorted. Apparently, if the previous owner muted a call using the volume controls v1 and v2 at the same time it stays in the settings on till un-muted. Haven't tested it myself yet but a buddy with the same issue tested it and it seems to work fine now. Fingers crossed mine is the same.

Thanks for your

Advertisement