Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation

Options
  • 16-05-2018 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I have posted on a few threads and thought I'd start a new one here, I have been asking for advice on air changes, vent distances etc.

So just for anyone interested, I installed the Vent Axia 100R into a double bedroom that has one passive wall vent but very poor circulation (we need to keep the door closed). I have an monitor which I ran for a few nights pre installation and recorded a high of 4040ppm CO2....average prob >3500ppm. There are 2 settings on the MHRV boost (18l/s) and trickle (13l/s). Over a few nights on boost the average comes down to 1050ppm and on trickle 1250ppm. The air is noticeably fresher in the morning and we are not as drowsy or 'polluted' feeling as we were (of course there is prob some element of placebo here too). I am going to do more investigation to see if there is any cross contamination between the in and out grilles ( 1.5m apart on the ceiling) and the vent slates (1.2m apart on the roof) and whether the vent slate is big enough (10,000mm2 vent area)

Any observations or advice welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bearhand

Have a Vent Axia Sentinel installed.
    Am looking for help. How do you access the inlet and outlet temperature and humidity. I've seen the installer use some keystrokes to access them. Does anyone know what the key combination is?

Advertisement