Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In person advertising

Options
  • 15-05-2018 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

I'm looking to target the 18-30 age bracket and not having much luck with digital ads.

Leaflets handed out on Dublin streets would be ideal however it's not allowed by Dublin City Council, even though I see it happening often.

I'm considering hiring a company to do door to door leaflet drops, however it's not targeted but still relatively cheap.

I would be interested in knowing if there are any other ideas for on street advertising that would be relatively low cost and not get me into bother with the Council?

Targeting sporting events, mainly gaa and soccer games, would be ideal but would like to be able to give people something like a flyer so they remember to have a look at my website later.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,402 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

You need to go back to your digital ads but maybe do it differently. The 18-30 age bracket has always been the Holy Grail for advertisers but notoriously difficult to pin down. Social media should make it achievable.

If you can outline what digital strategy you have been following so far, there should be someone here who can help you refine it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Young people don't care about flyers. If they're not going to take half a second to click a digital ad to go to your website, why do you think they'd take a flyer, keep the flyer, then manually go to your website later? As above, it's more likely that your digital campaign isn't set up well or that they're just not interested in your offering.

Advertisement