Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90SR head to hose connection

Options
  • 14-05-2018 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I recently installed a T90SR at home, and all is working well, except there is water leaking out at the hose to shower head connection, even with the supplied washer in place. Inside the hose connection, at one end, the white plastic part inside is stepped...see attached picture. I looked at a unit on display in Homebase over the weekend and this part in the hose is flat on both ends. Did I get the wrong hose?? Or am I missing something??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,927 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Put two washers in that end. Take one from the old hose & that s sort it. or if you prefer get on to triton 01 6286711 & they'll send you a new hose. They are famous for their aftercare service

• Registered Users Posts: 37 blackswan

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Put two washers in that end. Take one from the old hose & that s sort it. or if you prefer get on to triton 01 6286711 & they'll send you a new hose. They are famous for their aftercare service

Second washer seemed to do the job! Thanks!
    Did I get the wrong hose for that shower? Or is there a reason for that step?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,927 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

blackswan wrote: »
    Second washer seemed to do the job! Thanks!
    Did I get the wrong hose for that shower? Or is there a reason for that step?
    It's a glitch in the Matrix. We come across this on maybe one in every hundred showers or so. I've never investigated it too far. From my point of view if there is a quick fix that I can do at time of installation then it's a minor annoyance & I wouldn't even bother record it in my notes

Advertisement