Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert - studying over summer?

Options
  • 13-05-2018 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Just about to finish 5th year in 3 weeks time.

Was just wondering realistically how much study is normal to do over the summer. Is it a crucial time to study/take advantage of?

Doing Economics, Business, Ag Science and Construction. 3 of which pretty much theory core subjects. Expecting/need over 450 points.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

I got 500 pts. and did no study over the summer. I've friends that got scores within the 500-540 range too and from what they told me, didn't do any study either. Only thing I'd recommend to do is maybe just go over the sraithpictuirs you've done so far to keep them fresh in your head so you don't have relearn them in 6th year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Do you know what you want to do in life ?
    Uni/College isn't the be all end all, unless there is a specific job you're after that requires a college degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Take a break during the summer and enjoy it, you'll have a long, tiring year ahead of you in LC.

Advertisement