Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much for this stove - jutol F-270?

Options
  • 12-05-2018 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    Would appreciate any info from those who know about stoves - we inherited this one - a jutol F-270 wood /multi fuel burning large free standing stove. We want to replace it with an inset type so would like to sell it. Could anyone advise on how much we should ask / are likely to get for it ?
    It’s 11 years old and in good condition.
    I don’t know the kw but it’s big and more than enough heat for large sitting room.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Forge83

Hi
    Would appreciate any info from those who know about stoves - we inherited this one - a jutol F-270 wood /multi fuel burning large free standing stove. We want to replace it with an inset type so would like to sell it. Could anyone advise on how much we should ask / are likely to get for it ?
    It’s 11 years old and in good condition.
    I don’t know the kw but it’s big and more than enough heat for large sitting room.
    Thanks

An 11 year old stove is worth scrap value in reality. If you were lucky you might get e100.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

I looked it up and its not a current model but I think the problem is it would be a stove that because of its design and fitting is one that would be put in with a new house so anyone buying would want a new one.

Probably a great stove and worth more far more than €100 but I am afraid that might be all you get for it. I'd start much higher simply because you may be lucky because of the Jutol name for quality, but be prepared to take €100.

I'd keep it over an inset stove any day, you'll get far more radiated heat from that design than an inset stove.

Advertisement